Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Richard Jones born about 1835 in Llanwnog

Richard Jones born about 1835 in Llanwnog 3 years 11 months ago #11

• Member 1898
Hello, I not sure if anyone can help...... I am trying to find some information on Richard Jones born abt1835 in Llanwnog (per census) he married Jane Gwilt in 1859. According to the marriage record they both lived in Kerry, Montgomeryshire at the time. I found the marriage record in the parish records and it had Edward Jones as his father.

I trying to find Richard's birth record to confirm his parents name. I have been looking for a while now but not really getting anywhere.

I found him on the 1861 census and the later ones. I found a possible match for him on the 1851 Census living with Brother Emmanuel (21) and Sister Elizabeth (24)
and then the same family on the 1841 Census, Mother Elizabeth (50) and children Benjamin(24), Joseph (22), Ann (18), Elizabeth (14), Emmanuel (12), Hannah (9) and Richard (7).

As no father is present there I can't check if it was Edward.

I have looked in the Parish records for Llanwnog but couldn't find Richard in there or the possible siblings

I think I should maybe try finding the non-conformist baptism records for the area if there are any??
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds